Tuesday 13 January 2009

About my holidays

This is the first winter break I had in ISKL. I stayed in KL and I had a good time. I went to KLCC for the Christmas. My whole family went there. We have six people, so we became a three groups of four. I'm with my sister. My father gave each group RM150.I went shopping with my sister and we saw a Christmas tree full with colorful stuff. We went to the toy shop to buy a toy car for myself. I went to a shop to buy a ABC and I went to starbucks for a latte. I went to a cloth shop to buy cloth and pants.
My sister buy a sneak for eat and I went to Burger King to eat burger. When I finished my burger, My mom called because it's time for lunch. I was so full but I eat at a steak house I ordered a expensive steak for my lunch. When I'm done eating I my stomach hurt so much because I ate a lot of food in one day. So I went to the toliet. After a while, when I'm done my whole family and we went home. This is the most fun day ever in 2008. This is a lesson not to eat too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment